Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to mod the CTR:NF Retro Skins into NST?
Question 
Okay, I know the title is self-explanatory but I'm really curious to know if there is any possibility of being able to export the retro skins of Crash, Coco and Cortex in NF to NST?

It would be interesting to see a mod replacing the original models with those skins

Porting the NF skins over is completely possible and it's been on my to do list for the last 5 years to get them all modded in and released when I eventually have enough free time to do it. I don't have a fully automated process for dealing with materials etc yet and the model conversion is slightly dodgy so even though these are fully playable they still crash the game when a level ends.

[Image: 9c1OfZG.png]

Can't demonstrate the specific skins you asked about at the moment because they're PS4 exclusive and I would have to reacquire those files first, but I'll get to them at some point.
Jules likes this post
(01-07-2024, 08:23 AM)ARD Wrote: Porting the NF skins over is completely possible and it's been on my to do list for the last 5 years to get them all modded in and released when I eventually have enough free time to do it. I don't have a fully automated process for dealing with materials etc yet and the model conversion is slightly dodgy so even though these are fully playable they still crash the game when a level ends.

[Image: 9c1OfZG.png]

Can't demonstrate the specific skins you asked about at the moment because they're PS4 exclusive and I would have to reacquire those files first, but I'll get to them at some point.

I see

I'm glad to know that you're still working on these mods even six years after the game was released on PC.