This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NST] How do I replace Button prompt textures?
(06-01-2021, 07:27 AM)Motwera Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 05:07 PM)BashCandicoot Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 09:17 AM)Motwera Wrote: I haven't been able to find how within the files, but apparently there's an injector mod for XB1 button replacement by KameIMan. Perhaps if I could somehow do something similar provided somebody can provide with the Switch button prompts, then it might be possible.

https://www.nexusmods.com/crashbandicoot...gy/mods/16

I have only been able to rip NST on Switch and I do not know at all how to open the .PAK files so i can check what is inside of all of the contents

It should be possible to do so easily if you use ARD's ALCHEMIST tool, I reckon

I used the Alchemist tool and it is very very hard to find the textures for it, but i did find a .igz file that had the words WiiU in it which indicated it was probably the font replacement for the buttons, but i cannot check it at all or even open it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [NST] How do I replace Button prompt textures? - by BashCandicoot - 08-01-2021, 12:19 AM