Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibility of Importing Custom models/animations?
Question 
I don't know if it is too early to talk about this, but since the forums got more people on the last days, i think it would be cool to start a conversation about this? idk.
For a while i have been wondering if someone would be working into import custom models/animations into the games (NST and now CTR too). I think this would make people more interested on modding the games. Of course it is essential to at least have a way to extract bones from the models and figure out how to export models as .IGZ files again.

The last days i have been trying to at least put some skins and animations like Princess Coco into the PC version of NST and of course it was a complete failure because of the file.. type, thing... PC and Switch differences(?). I tried a few different ways of doing it including hex editing some stuff but no luck. Not sure if it is possible to do this but eh, it would be cool to at least use the CTR models.

What do you guys think about it?

Messages In This Thread
Possibility of Importing Custom models/animations? - by Guimian - 13-07-2019, 08:10 PM