This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day - Here from Australia
Music 
Hello! 
I'm Jaz and I'm a huge PS1 and Crash fan of course. I love being a part of these communities and I watch YouTubers like Crystal Fissure all the time, I think modding is really really cool. I'm also a musician, and as well as writing and producing my own music I would like to make music for videogames in a similar style as old Spyro or Crash.
So if you're doing a project like a film or a new fan game or something, hmu I'd love to work with you.

Feel free to DM me, and we can play CTR some time!!

Cheers,
Jas Big Grin
AdventureT likes this post