This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi bandicoots !
Smile 
Hi everyone !

My name's Ewan, I'm forteen and I'm French !

I love Crash Bandicoot series since I was seven / eight and I also like programming. So, a few days ago, I decided to create a Crash Bandicoot full remake (the idea is inspired from ARD's Crash bandicoot Reimagined Concept, because I loved this video). Because I don't have any tools, I couldn't mod the N. Sane Trilogy, so I had to create something totally new.

Because I encounter some problems, I asked questions on a forum and I currently wait for the answers - doesn't matter, it will be let me more time for level design. Wink

I'm planning for 4/5 episodes (so it's a very huge project Smile ), four playable characters only for the first opus and very very very retro graphisms Wink  - mainly because I don't want to spend a lot of time for modeling and texturing.

So, good bye ! Big Grin
My new remake of Crash Bandicoot is in development !

If you want to contact me, please do it by private message because I'm not checking my email box all the time !