This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash 1 is better than Crash 2
Crash 1 is better than Crash 2.
Remake and original.
Huh Heart Exclamation Angry Shy Idea Sleepy
Subjectively, for me it's Crash 2, because it was the first crash game I got my hands on and share much child memories with.
And also because it adds more mechanics like crouch jump and body slam
OwO
what's this?
It's quite difficult to really give credence to either of those arguments simply because while they're a part of the same game series, they play dramatically differently.

I'm personally much more fond of Crash 1 because it in its essence is much more raw in platforming, and there's not too much beyond that — simplified game mechanics and much more emphasis on precision.

Let's also not forget the original challenge of being able to perfect every level with all of the boxes hit as opposed to the relaxed NST rules, too... :p
Flaflo likes this post
(19-08-2018, 07:55 PM)zombly Wrote: Crash 1 is better than Crash 2.
Remake and original.
Evidence? Because you are wrong.

Better graphics, better music, better gameplay. Crash 2 is better at everything.
(21-08-2018, 02:47 AM)mdd3 Wrote:
(19-08-2018, 07:55 PM)zombly Wrote: Crash 1 is better than Crash 2.
Remake and original.
Evidence? Because you are wrong.

Better graphics, better music, better gameplay. Crash 2 is better at everything.

I think there is also a nostalgic part playing a role which Crash game is the best for you.   Sleepy
OwO
what's this?