Definitely looks like a European town to me

Lucky guess. You're close.
Italy?

You're getting warmer. Now little to the west
Maybe now you might know where Crash is
[Image: unknown.png]
SMACK!!!
[Image: unknown.png]
Funny how you shit all over Vicarious Visions for NST's assets when your game uses what looks like bargain bin unity store models. Not saying game design is easy or even that what you've got looks bad for a one-man unpaid job, but you have no room to talk shit like you do.
Lama LED likes this post
I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game, you know...

The views in my posts, signature, and other content do not reflect the views of my employer.
(01-11-2021, 10:18 PM)Erdrick The Hero Wrote: Funny how you shit all over Vicarious Visions for NST's assets when your game uses what looks like bargain bin unity store models.

As if you could do better? I mean, have you ever used unity? Or any other game engine? Have you ever compiled any video game - fanmade or not - from scratch? By using pre-existent assets or ones of your own? Can you even make cgi models or even draw?

(01-11-2021, 10:18 PM)Erdrick The Hero Wrote: but you have no room to talk shit like you do.

As if npzman has room or an exclusive right to talk that shit? Speaking of which, you two'll better read this from start to finish before even considering anymore badmouthing:
https://www.deviantart.com/gwktm/journal...-893151002
New demo when ?
Calm down tho
average baguette enjoyer
(01-11-2021, 11:16 PM)Guyus The Raptor Wrote: As if you could do better? I mean, have you ever used unity? Or any other game engine? Have you ever compiled any video game - fanmade or not - from scratch? By using pre-existent assets or ones of your own? Can you even make cgi models or even draw?

[quote="Erdrick The Hero" pid='689' dateline='1635801493']but you have no room to talk shit like you do.
In order:
Subjective, but I think so.
No.
Yes.
Yes.
My own.
I can model, not that great at drawing by hand. My skills lie in architecture and environment modeling, not character animation.

I didn't say anything about npzman.

The views in my posts, signature, and other content do not reflect the views of my employer.
(01-11-2021, 10:18 PM)Erdrick The Hero Wrote: I can model, not that great at drawing by hand. My skills lie in architecture and environment modeling, not character animation.

Hmmm. In that case, any chance you could make some props for Crash Bandicoot Retro Hijinx? I could list the environments and props they need.

Remember, they have to be low or mid-polygonal.
Maybe if you weren't such a jerk all the time. You haven't exactly earned any goodwill from myself or, from what I can tell, the rest of the community. It's okay to think Naughty Dog's Crash was best and hasn't been topped - I agree - but you've got this obsession and are often very rude about it. Your whole attitude is just unacceptable. Regardless of your opinion on NST, Vicarious Visions worked hard on it. It may not be perfect, but it is totally playable and many people enjoy it. There is no reason to talk so much shit about VV or attack the people who enjoy NST. Even if it was appropriate to get so worked up over it, you're taking your anger and hatred out on the wrong people - I'm sure VV is aware of NST's shortcomings, but the game was likely pushed out the door in the state that its in by Activision.

It's okay to voice your specific complaints in a chill manner, but not cool to constantly call an entire team of developers incompetent trash. Nor is it okay to attack others for their opinions.

Even outside of the NST debate, you just gotta chill out a bit. Think about the people you are talking with and how they might respond to your posts before you post them.
Lama LED likes this post

If only there's a way to contact Activision and their devs and get response asap.