Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Mario 3D All-Stars beat N. Sane Travesty
Thumbs Up 
Well well well, looks like re-release/port of pre-existent games IS better than futile and incompetent recreation after all:

[Image: 9iy8fCY_V94oB8r3kprUAYZqVink9Ofm8fu3kbr5...RQ=s640-nd]

Here's the original post with the poll in it. Plus it's not my post:
https://gamejolt.com/p/super-mario-3d-al...i-rjbvsnrv

Face it! ND's Crash trilogy should've deserved the SM3DAS treatment. Just with only MILD improvements like higher framerate, real-time shading and pre-console music
Bro stop being that toxic thats cringe
I know the n sane trilogy isn’t perfect but bro stop bashing it like that thats cringe af
This poll only got 36 votes, like we see at the bottom, 3 community voted, 1 mario community, 2 crash community,
The mario community got 80k+ members.
The crash community got 130 members (united),
Its biased.
baguette
(17-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Lama LED Wrote: Bro stop being that toxic thats cringe
I know the n sane trilogy isn’t perfect but bro stop bashing it like that thats cringe af
This poll only got 36 votes, like we see at the bottom, 3 community voted, 1 mario community, 2 crash community,
The mario community got 80k+ members.
The crash community got 130 members (united),
Its biased.

And your point is...?

PS. Activision was sued from treating female employees unequally, and due to this reason some gamers may have stopped supporting and playing any of Activision's games. I also wouldn't be surprised if Coco, Tawna and Trophy Girls in Activision's showelware had some connection to whole "frat culture" incident.

Hopefully, this'll lead to Activision's shut down, which'll stop 'em from tarnishing Crash-franchise any further. In a good luck they'd have to hire fans to make next Crash game(s)(hopefully me) like Sega did, and in even better luck, they'd have to sell Crash-franchise away to other company that would take much MUCH better care of it.
(17-08-2021, 10:40 AM)Lama LED Wrote: Its biased.

Besides, don't you think it's biased to think that old school video games and their specs are bullshit that deserves to diminish and be substituted with pale impersonations?