This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi !
Hi, i'm Aqua-P ! French, I'm a VOCALOID & Synthesizer-V User, Musical Mixer, 14 years, Fan of Japan, Crash Bandicoot and Voices Synthesizers. I knew Crash Bandicoot through let's play on Crash Twinsanity and playing Crash of Titans and Crash Mind Over Mutant on Wii. I'm a fan of the games of Activisions, Square Enix and Nintendo. I love read Manga, listen to music (J-pop, Techno and Ballad.) I post Covers on SoundCloud and my Youtube channel. For any contact with me, you can contact me on :

- SoundCloud : https://soundcloud.com/aquas-studio-2103524

- Discord : Aqua-P#2966

- Twitter : @kAquaBlueP

Or you can contact me under my presentation or in private message. Thanks and bye ! ^^'
M!Do Space likes this post
Welcome aboard, Aqua! ^_^
I'm gonna check your SoundCloud out and might contact you later, because I like what I'm reading here in this topic.
Have a good day Smile
Aqua-P likes this post
(30-08-2018, 07:03 AM)M!Do Space Wrote: Welcome aboard, Aqua! ^_^
I'm gonna check your SoundCloud out and might contact you later, because I like what I'm reading here in this topic.
Have a good day Smile
Thank you so much !