This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Any chance for model extract?
Question 
Hello guys, I have been seeing the amazing progress over here and I was wondering if its possible that the .igz model files can be extracted in the future, so they can be opened with a 3D editing program and maybe be able to make model mods. I have seen that now textures can be extracted, edited and added back in the game.
Long time ago there was a guy working on a script but hes gone silent for a long time, and there's no signs of it.
RTB has already extracted them. But I dont know when he will release the script for it.

[Image: 5LSFf0C.png]

Source: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-32408.html
OwO
what's this?
Yea that's what I said, hes got models extracted and everything but hasnt posted any updates in months.
Script works only with Switch version, it crashes on PC models. As I heard.
I was able to manually extract gem model, but nothing more than this. And because RTB works on it already, I don't start research on it.
Flaflo likes this post
(30-08-2018, 09:44 PM)Dilly Wrote: Yea that's what I said, hes got models extracted and everything but hasnt posted any updates in months.

You said "long time ago" but it were just 1 - 2 months, I didnt know you mean RTB with this Tongue
OwO
what's this?
Doing some progress on extracting models. I have managed to extract the vertices of cortex gun.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Got the mesh of cortex gun!

Doing some great progress  Big Grin
Guimian and solidpoke412 like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shocked 
Cool

solidpoke412 likes this post