This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash 3 Menu in Crash 1
What I'm asking for this time is that if there is any way to have the Crash 3 Pause Menu Screen in Crash 1 and Crash 2. With BetaM's mod, I have the Crash 2 Pause Screen in both Crash 1 and 2, whereas Crash 3 had it's regular pause screen. Few livestreams of those like Ard have managed to get the Crash 3 pause screen working when you pause Crash 1 and maybe Crash 2. (And yes, I am aware that if you entered Crash 3 mode in Crash 1 or 2, your player doesn't spawn without the warp bubble, but a few seconds after the level is shown, it fades to black quickly, and then the level reappears, this time Crash/Coco spawning, which means the player used some sort of kill the player command in the cheat table) I have Cheat Table with me, I would like to accept some answers and advice on this question.