This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full classic mod for NST
Lightbulb 
So far, first modder replaced music, second reverted the hud into classic state, and third managed to replace the textures. How about putting those together?

And not just that. The two latter of the mods seem to prove that importation of custom models and textures seems possible after all. Maybe the animations too. I also hope the sfx could be replaced with their classic counterparts, or their HQ versions from WoC, CNK and TS.

And cause I've been making a fangame that captures the likeness of ND's Crash, I could help with the models, textures, animation, musics and sounds. I don't have NST myself, nor the f***ing Steam, and my specs aren't high enough to run such massive travesty as NST, but if someone has found the way to make importation of custom content, I could make/prepare and submit them.

And in case you're curious about my fangame, see this thread:
https://thewarproom.com/showthread.php?tid=40
You'll better believe it! They actually did it! A genuine classic mod on Spyro Reignited Trilogy! Though so far it only covers Spyro and Sparks

And if this is possible with Spyro Reignited Trilogy, then it would be possible with NST and NF as well
AdventureT likes this post
This looks fantastic. How long do you think it'll take them to cover the whole trilogy?