This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from New Zealand!
Wink 
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum but not to Crash!
Been playing Crash Bandicoot games for almost 2 decades now, and it's definitely one of the games I hold dearest to my heart.
My favourite Crash Game is Crash 2 - with Crash Bash a close 2nd.
I'm from New Zealand and extremely interested in modding Crash, but have no idea where to start.
I'm currently looking for a modding community to meet other modders, and to learn a thing or two.
Nice to meet you all!

My discord is Spykerwolf#0234
My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/spykerwolfnz
Hi, Spykerwolf. Welcome!
Crash 2 is my favorite of the series as well! It's actually one of my all-time favorites, up there with Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest X. Crash 2 was the first game I remember ever playing.

I'm also interested in Crash modding... Right now I'm waiting for the release of a certain level editor...
I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game, you know...

The views in my posts, signature, and other content do not reflect the views of my employer.