This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IgzModelConverter
(15-07-2019, 07:21 PM)Ghostiesfm Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 01:55 PM)Lolwutburger Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

I got Velo! The other CNK characters are in this too and I'll be trying to rip them sometime during this week.

Does anyone have the update.pak from v1.0.4? If so, can you upload it somewhere because I have a gut feeling that the Trophy Girls might be in it.

If you are still looking for the update.pak I can send you mine over

Please for me too
(15-07-2019, 07:25 PM)AdventureT Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 07:21 PM)Ghostiesfm Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 01:55 PM)Lolwutburger Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

I got Velo! The other CNK characters are in this too and I'll be trying to rip them sometime during this week.

Does anyone have the update.pak from v1.0.4? If so, can you upload it somewhere because I have a gut feeling that the Trophy Girls might be in it.

If you are still looking for the update.pak I can send you mine over

Please for me too

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ua8h84pi6...e.zip/file

Includes update.pak and updatehub.pak
Lolwutburger likes this post
Liz, what happened to you? You're opening some sort of interdimensional vortex from the left side of your body! Sad

[Image: unknown.png]
(16-07-2019, 12:09 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Liz, what happened to you? You're opening some sort of interdimensional vortex from the left side of your body! Sad

I thought that was a giant tv
AdventureT likes this post
Can anyone check if Liz is working right though?

Attached within is the .igz file containing Liz. I tried it with the Liz .pak from Ghostie's update.pak and it still resulted in her looking like the Mr. Krabs statue from the episode where Squidward tries to sculpt him. In other words... spiky and weird.

Attached Files
.zip   helpliz.zip (Size: 649.81 KB / Downloads: 4)
(16-07-2019, 12:06 PM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Can anyone check if Liz is working right though?

Attached within is the .igz file containing Liz. I tried it with the Liz .pak from Ghostie's update.pak and it still resulted in her looking like the Mr. Krabs statue from the episode where Squidward tries to sculpt him. In other words... spiky and weird.

[Image: 2f7921b4b4ec8ea659dbeb6143ec39f6.png]

Did this as soon as you posted it lel

Works fine. Did you make sure to use the latest version of the converter?
(16-07-2019, 02:38 AM)Ghostiesfm Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 12:09 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Liz, what happened to you? You're opening some sort of interdimensional vortex from the left side of your body! Sad

ok that's weird its working for me just fine...

I'm gonna update mediafire link mabye I missed something last release  Confused
Also don't wonder I already switched to fbx in this version but it should be the same with obj. (You can open it in any 3D viewing programm)
(16-07-2019, 12:25 PM)AdventureT Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 02:38 AM)Ghostiesfm Wrote:

ok that's weird its working for me just fine...

I'm gonna update mediafire link mabye I missed something last release  Confused
Also don't wonder I already switch to fbx in this version but it should be the same with obj. (You can open it in any 3D viewing programm)

Does the .fbx support rigs or not yet?

Also been struggling on getting fake crash's normal maps  half of the texture is just corrupted.

This is suppose to be for the body:

[Image: 6c3465e03921199487cbbeb35e2e6c23.png]
(16-07-2019, 12:29 PM)Ghostiesfm Wrote: Does the .fbx support rigs or not yet?

Also been struggling on getting fake crash's normal maps  half of the texture is just corrupted.

This is suppose to be for the body:

[Image: 6c3465e03921199487cbbeb35e2e6c23.png]

1) No, not yet, just mesh like in the obj.
2) Sorry but I'm not an expert in texturing. Colormaps seem fine but Normalmaps look broken I would ask ARD or Neo_Kesha
Thanks for the advice, guys. I finally got Liz to work after downloading the updated converter.

I'll texture her tomorrow, but for now here's Megumi

If anyone wants some of the ones I have unpacked and textured, just let me know. I'm excited for when we get rigging support!
AdventureT and Ghostiesfm like this post