This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IgzModelConverter
(19-07-2019, 04:42 PM)AdventureT Wrote:
(19-07-2019, 07:52 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Question, can this tool also rip out models for background elements? Like the random rocks and trees laying about the world.

Yes should work.
  • And since I read the forum with rtb, I think about discontinuing IgzModelConverter because rtb already has a model converter which can also rig so actually no point continuing this project. And it probably comes out soon as he wrote so yeah I guess this was it for igzmodelconverter.
  • But I'm currently updating nst_extractor for ctr so stay tuned for that!
  • Also I'll be not be so active here for 1 week because I'm on vacation, so no progress in nst_extractor/igzmodelconverter too
Have a nice one!

Thanks for making this regardless of everything else, we greatly appreciate it!
AdventureT likes this post
(19-07-2019, 04:42 PM)AdventureT Wrote:
(19-07-2019, 07:52 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Question, can this tool also rip out models for background elements? Like the random rocks and trees laying about the world.

Yes should work.
  • And since I read the forum with rtb, I think about discontinuing IgzModelConverter because rtb already has a model converter which can also rig so actually no point continuing this project. And it probably comes out soon as he wrote so yeah I guess this was it for igzmodelconverter.
  • But I'm currently updating nst_extractor for ctr so stay tuned for that!
  • Also I'll be not be so active here for 1 week because I'm on vacation, so no progress in nst_extractor/igzmodelconverter too
Have a nice one!

Oh, well, it was a fun ride, nonetheless, thanks for giving us the means to rip the models while we wait for the means to get rigs.

Still, all the props models seem to have issues with texturing, as seen here-

[Image: unknown.png]

The UV maps are all stretched out. The props themselves look fine though the converter doesn't seem to work with big stuff like N. Gin's mechs.
(21-07-2019, 11:48 AM)Lolwutburger Wrote: Oh, well, it was a fun ride, nonetheless, thanks for giving us the means to rip the models while we wait for the means to get rigs.

Still, all the props models seem to have issues with texturing, as seen here-

[Image: unknown.png]

The UV maps are all stretched out. The props themselves look fine though the converter doesn't seem to work with big stuff like N. Gin's mechs.

New version for IgzModelConverter!
  • Fixed Uv issue (hopefully could be still occuring)
Hello there! I come to say that, after some long time, RTB finally released his Model Tool to extract Rigged models from both N.Sane Trilogy and Nitro Fueled: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-29836-page-25.html
Hello again. I'm trying to port N.Gin's Mecha from CB2 to XPS, but I Don't find the Cockpit texture. I searched across the N.Gin Pak file, but nothing. Someone knows where I can find It?

PS: Doesn't Matter, turns out there isn't one actually. I took a look to actual Gameplay and it's just a black texture, so no worries, sorry.
New Version of IgzModelConverter Big Grin
  • Added Console Line Support
Same link like ever: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gvbe5p3l...r.exe/file
Ghostiesfm likes this post
Updated initial Post:

• Added IgzModelConverterGUI
  • Added IgzModelConverter obj, fbx version
To download, go here: https://thewarproom.com/showthread.php?tid=64
So uh, this might be a stupid question, but how does one actually GET the IGZ files from Skylanders Imaginators. I've got samples from nearly every release of it except Switch, and tried every method of unpacking the 'PAK' files I could find, including the NST extractor, bms scripts, and everything else I could find. None of them properly extract the internal files of the PAKs. The closest I got was a bunch of headerless .DAT files via a BMS script. Can someone please help me?
(13-09-2019, 06:45 PM)Grendor Wrote: So uh, this might be a stupid question, but how does one actually GET the IGZ files from Skylanders Imaginators. I've got samples from nearly every release of it except Switch, and tried every method of unpacking the 'PAK' files I could find, including the NST extractor, bms scripts, and everything else I could find. None of them properly extract the internal files of the PAKs. The closest I got was a bunch of headerless .DAT files via a BMS script. Can someone please help me?
First of all, if you want quicker responses please join our discord server (we talk about the level editor too).
https://discord.gg/euppAm9

And ard created a tool called skypacks which can extract pak files from the switch version of skylanders (also in the discord server). I also said that i would upload the paks on google drive, i'll do that soon too. NST_Extractor only support nst maybe i will update it sometime. 

Cheers AdventureT