This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CTR Nitro Fueled Model Request
Hello there. I've been working on some ports from both Crash Bandicoot Remakes, and so far I managed to release a lot of models for XPS/XNAlara.

While I have all the files from N.Sane Trilogy, I Don't have the Base files from Nitro Fueled, or the New DLC's files (The Grand Prix with Baby T and etc).

AdventureT already sended me a download link, but is gone now and I couldn't download it because my Internet is too slow.

I Don't know where else can I go, but can I ask for someone to send me the Crunch and Coco Default files, and The New Grand Prix DLC too so I can port more models into XPS? (Which probably would mean that someone ports them to SFM, I dunno).
(06-08-2019, 07:29 PM)MrUncleBingo Wrote: Hello there. I've been working on some ports from both Crash Bandicoot Remakes, and so far I managed to release a lot of models for XPS/XNAlara.

While I have all the files from N.Sane Trilogy, I Don't have the Base files from Nitro Fueled, or the New DLC's files (The Grand Prix with Baby T and etc).

AdventureT already sended me a download link, but is gone now and I couldn't download it because my Internet is too slow.

I Don't know where else can I go, but can I ask for someone to send me the Crunch and Coco Default files, and The New Grand Prix DLC too so I can port more models into XPS? (Which probably would mean that someone ports them to SFM, I dunno).

I will upload all archives I have collected over the months to google drive later today. Hopefully i don't forget it. It should contain the base game and idk about the grand prix I don't think so. But liz,zam etc. are included.
MrUncleBingo likes this post
(07-08-2019, 09:44 AM)AdventureT Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 07:29 PM)MrUncleBingo Wrote: Hello there. I've been working on some ports from both Crash Bandicoot Remakes, and so far I managed to release a lot of models for XPS/XNAlara.

I will upload all archives I have collected over the months to google drive later today. Hopefully i don't forget it. It should contain the base game and idk about the grand prix I don't think so. But liz,zam etc. are included.

I tried to find the second update so I could extract It manually, but I didn't have the luck so far. Maybe sometime later someone will post the files tho.
(07-08-2019, 06:44 PM)MrUncleBingo Wrote:

I tried to find the second update so I could extract It manually, but I didn't have the luck so far. Maybe sometime later someone will post the files tho.

Ok I've uploaded all paks now. I made it so you can download pak individually. (because of your bad internet)
update.pak is already extracted and these paks are included.
Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
First update is included!
MrUncleBingo likes this post
(07-08-2019, 08:22 PM)AdventureT Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 06:44 PM)MrUncleBingo Wrote:

Ok I've uploaded all paks now. I made it so you can download pak individually. (beacause of your bad internet)
update.pak is already extracted and these paks are included.
Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
First update is included!

God bless you man, now I can start to work with Crunch and The others, Thanks a lot!!
AdventureT likes this post
Anyone have Electron Avenues PAK? if not can someone point me in the right direction on how i can get the game files myself (I'm assuming this is done with the switch version?)
(09-08-2019, 04:25 PM)Tate Diabeetus Wrote: Anyone have Electron Avenues PAK? if not can someone point me in the right direction on how i can get the game files myself (I'm assuming this is done with the switch version?)

It's included in the AdventureT Drive link up there.
(12-08-2019, 01:03 PM)MrUncleBingo Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:25 PM)Tate Diabeetus Wrote: Anyone have Electron Avenues PAK? if not can someone point me in the right direction on how i can get the game files myself (I'm assuming this is done with the switch version?)

It's included in the AdventureT Drive link up there.

I can only find the flyby / short flyby Pak in there, and those seem to mostly contain files about the track’s intro cameras. I’ll have another check in them