This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
You might know me, you might not know me. I'm Coolsy101, moderator of the r/CrashBandicoot subreddit and the r/CrashBandicoot Discord server. Thought I'd join here after trying to help get the forum's name out there and try out the forum experience for with the Crash Bandicoot fandom
Ay, welcome to the forums buddy

I hope you are gonna enjoy the stay, having a forum in this day and age is hard to keep active
Coolsy101 likes this post
Hello welcome moderator from Crash Reddit page.
Hey welcome! I hope this forum gets more active now
Welcome dude!