This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NST Crate Editor (Very Limited)

Hello, everyone, I recently made a crate editor that I wanted to share with you all

It's a very limited crate editor it can't do a lot of things but it at least works.

You can easily change crate positions and even delete a crate if you don't want it, but it can't change crate types for now

NST Crate Editor v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/file/izgydhoxmw...r.zip/file

How to use:
1. Open the "NST Crate Editor.exe" and then click the "Open Editor" Button.
2. After the editor opens up you have 2 options you can either import a crate file or if you already modified one you can export it.

If you deleted a crate you can restore it by pressing the "Restore Crate" Button.

Edit: if you think that the object moving speed is slow you can change it by pressing the "Change Object Moving Speed" button on the windows form
AdventureT, Ewan's Elephant Games (EEG), DayNightler like this post
What if I think the object moving speed is fast?
I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game, you know...

The views in my posts, signature, and other content do not reflect the views of my employer.
(29-03-2020, 01:10 PM)Erdrick The Hero Wrote: What if I think the object moving speed is fast?

The speed doesn't go beyond 13.5x so if you press the "Change Object Moving Speed" button while it's 13.5x it will go back to 1.5x which is slow

The speed doesn't get applied instantly it might take 2-4 seconds to apply
...I was being sarcastic.
Ewan's Elephant Games (EEG) likes this post
I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game, you know...

The views in my posts, signature, and other content do not reflect the views of my employer.